MIXER WITH PLUNNING ARMS IBT60
The DIVE series of mixers with plunging arms is the result of continuous research into the best technology available for both materials and components. The superiorstructure where the gears are housed is proof of this, because made of cast iron which means greater structural rigidity than the classic electric welded steel structures, where strong twisting can cause the welding to crack and generate oil leaks. All the mechanical parts and gears work in an oil bath, which guarantees extreme quietness and a long life.
The DIVE series mixers are particularly suitable for high-hydration dough used to make French bread, toasting loaves, and breadsticks for example, or cake dough that is used to make croissants, panettone, and brioches.
The DIVE series mixers with plunging arms are equipped with PED accident-prevention guards that have a very high mechanical resistance and which protect the operator from the accidental inhalation of flour dust, a hazard that appears when mixing. These shields respect all the health-hygiene regulations that are in force regarding prevention. The bowl is made of very thick stainless steel that has been metal spun, and which has a reinforced base to support all the mechanical stress generated during mixing.
- Capacità pasta (min./max) Dough capacity Kg 3/50
- Capacità farina (min./max) Flour capacity Kg 2/26
- Apertura cilindri – Roller gap LT 61
- % acqua/farina minima Minimum water/flour % 50
- Velocità min. delle braccia Minimum arm speed RPM 32
- Velocità max. delle braccia Installed power RPM 80
- Potenza motore Motor power kW 3
- Corrente assorbita V. 230 Absorbed current A 12
- Corrente assorbita V. 400 Absorbed current A 9.5
- Altezza bordo vasca (C) Feet to bowl rim height mm 773
- Profondità totale (A) Total depth mm 890
- Larghezza totale (B) Total width mm 570
- Altezza totale (D) Total height mm 1380
- Peso netto Net weight Kg 265
The arms of the DIVE series mixers are made of cast aluminium, while the mixing tools are made of 316L stainless steel. The tools can be adjusted in height thanks to a flywheel, an essential characteristic when mixing certain products, for example panettone.
Another very interesting thing is that each time the machine is stopped, a mechanical device ensures that the arms always stop in the upper position, which makes it easier for the operator to empty the bowl.